The last few weeks have been tons of fun and tons of work. I’ve been putting in so much time and effort on writing and laying infrastructure that it’s almost starting to feel like I have two full-time jobs. But I’m starting to hit early milestones, and it’s exciting verging on addictive.
A couple highlights:
- I wrote over 4,500 words over the weekend. Almost a full week’s production in one day! (For the non-writers, that’s around 15 papberback pages.)
- I hit 100,000 words on The Unaccountable Death of Derelict Frobisher. Woo! Big round number!
- I’ve sold over 100 copies of The Stone and the Song and counting!
A few more, converted into various bases1 to help them look like milestones:
- Hubris Towers has reached over 25,0006 words! (Not only that, but we’ve got the first 1,0002 episodes sketched out. Wow.)
- I’ve posted over 100,0009 words of The Dream World Collective, and you can read them free here! (For you base 14 types, that’s over D014 pages!)
- To put a more dramatic spin on it, I’ve sold over 10,0003 copies of The Stone and the Song and counting! Don’t get left out – get your copy now!
1Note: In case you are not a math geek like me, these numbers are not as big as they look. For example, 1,0002 equals 8 in regular (base 10) numbers. Don’t be fooled by my cunning mathematical treacheries.